Monday, July 23, 2018

Princess Peaches Knits: An Introduction

Greetings and Salutations

I'll make this short and sweet. I've been working on a blanket inspired by Lattes and Llamas Geek-a-Long blankets. However I found that I wanted a blanket that shows my personality, so I designed some of my own squares to make a blanket that was more me than the GAL blanket deigns could.

All the squares are 45x52, to be compatible with the 2014 GAL blanket squares (which was when I first started working on a blanket like this) I've made two blankets of 30 squares each (pictured below) combining my own designs and the designs of Lattes and Llamas (which are super cool.) I'm currently making my third blanket, themed Nerdy Girlpower and I've decided to post some of my designs.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Girlpower: Uhura

It doesn't matter if you're talking about the original Nichelle Nichols or the reboot Zoe Saldana Uhura, there is no denying that...